Welcome to Durafix England
Durafix aluminium welding rods are used to repair Aluminium, Al-alloys, Zinc, Pot metals, Die-cast and Kirksite dies. In fact you can use it on almost any non-ferrous metal, except stainless steel. You can use Durafix on dissimiliar metals (copper to aluminium) and even galvanized steel.
This revolutionary product designed specifically for aluminium welding, uses no flux, making it easy to use and environmentally safe. A low working temperature of 732° F (392° C).
Durafix is the easiest method of welding aluminium and is ideal for use on all types of repairs. Large or small the rod can help you make a professional, inexpensive and durable weld.
“Durafix Easyweld carries a 100% guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied, please return the product in its original packaging and we will refund your money. No questions asked!”
There is no need for expensive equipment. No need for years of welding experience. It's convenient and can be used by both novice and professional alike. Durafix is the most widely used rod on the market for aluminium welding, welding zinc based metals - white - die cast and pot metals.
Welds made with the rod are clean and free from slag, and produces a sound joint which is stronger than the parent metal. With Durafix rods you can now do aluminium welding which were previously too difficult or uneconomic.
Aluminium boat repair was often impractical because of the very thin guage aluminium used in boat hulls. Now aluminium skins of almost any thickness can be welded successfully, easily and cheaply.
Durafix can be applied with any handheld torch - Oxyacetylene, Mapp, Propane or Butane. The Durafix rod is an essential product for the D.I.Y enthusiast and a valued addition to the professional workshop for aluminium welding.
Durafix Easyweld can be bought from this website and is also available from our active distributors being Alarming Entertainment, Dukeries Engineering, Oxford Welding Supplies and Weld UK in the United Kingdom and from Wholesale Welding Supplies in Ireland.
Follow us on facebook by clicking on the link above for updated repair images and customer referral letters and more interesting information about this revolutionary product.
Can Durafix work for me?
If you have any questions, please see our extensive FAQ's section, video tutorials or contact us directly for assistance.
The Advantages of Durafix!
- There is no need for expensive equipment.
- No need for years of welding experience.
- It's convenient and can be used by both novice and professional alike.
- Welds are clean and free from slag, and stronger than the parent metal.
- You can now repair aluminium, previously too difficult or uneconomic.
- Durafix can be applied with any handheld torch - Oxyacetylene, Mapp, Map/Pro or Propane.
- Durafix works on most aluminium, zinc, copper, brass, pot-metal and die-cast aluminium.
The Dis-advantages of Durafix!
- Durafix will not work on any ferrous metals - except galvanized steel.
- Durafix will not work on Stainless steel, 2000 grade or Renthal T6 aluminium.
- Durafix will not work on lead, mazac, zamac, tin or pewter.